blodgett had some small apples and a carrot required to consume, decided to cook with the small piglets in blankets!
1) obtain 1 medium carrot, 3 cox apples, 12 chipolatas bacon-wrapped, sunflower seeds sufficient to fill approx. half a tennis ball
2) peel carrot, quarter apples and remove cores
3) eat half an apple
4) grate remaining apple and carrot, mix together with seeds
5) maybe a tablespoon of olive oil into the bottom of a loaf tin, spread around to avoid the sticking
6) pile all the grated mush into the tin, add the leetle sausages on the top
7) oven on gas mark 6 or 7 for about half an hour, rotate the leetle piglets after about 20 min. increase the fire if they are not going crispy
blodgett not greatly enamoured of the smell of the resulting food item, but the taste was rather good!